Ayres, Leslie F.
Found in 2 Collections and/or Records:
Scope and Contents The collection documents Fran E. Schroeder’s architectural career. It includes architectural drawings and renderings; photographs; reference material; materials concerning the Construction Specifications Institute; business correspondence; sketches; Christmas cards by Schroeder, Leslie F. Ayres, and Pierre and Wright, ca. 1930; a variety of scrapbook materials and memorabilia; and several award plaques.The drawings are all from the office of Fran E. Schroeder and Associates. More...
Scope and Contents This collection consists of drawings, sketches, presentation drawings, photographs, and reproductions of drawings made by Leslie F. Ayres from 1926 to 1945. There are a number of undated drawings, but those were likely created within the same time period. The drawings are arranged chronologically.The earliest drawings and sketches depict his student work at Princeton University, possibly his work at the firm Pierre and Wright, and scenes around Indianapolis that caught his...
Dates: 1926 - 1948
- Architectural Guild of Indianapolis (Indianapolis, Ind.) 1
- Architectural records 1
- Architectural rendering 1
- Architecture 1
- Architecture -- Designs and plans -- Presentation drawings 1
- Architecture -- Designs and plans -- Working drawings 1
- Art Deco 1
- Art deco (Architecture) 1
- Artists' preparatory studies 1
- Ayres, Leslie F. 1
- Buildings 1
- Buildings, commercial 1
- Buildings, religious 1
- Buildings, residential 1
- Business records 1
- Century of Progress International Exposition (1933-1934 : Chicago, Ill.) 1 + ∧ less