Showing Collections: 1 - 30 of 80
Documentation of covered bridges and other engineering structures in Indiana and other states created or collected by Alvin W. Holmes. The collection includes approximately 300 black and white photographs, 150 color slides, 12 color photographs, 145 postcards, 4 manuscripts and typescripts, 1 drawing, and 5 brochures about covered bridges.
This collection consists of drawings for buildings and properties belonging to Ball State University. It includes topographic maps of campus, working drawings for various buildings on campus, specifications, project manuals, and landscape plans. Also in the collection are building programs, competition announcements, records of building committee meetings, shop drawings, architectural renderings, models, and artifacts.
This collection contains photographs, records, reports, rehabilitation plans, and National Register nominations that were produced by the Center for Historic Preservation. Many items in this collection were created in partnership with state agencies and community organizations.
This collection includes black line prints of drawings for 7 projects by Clifford Shopbell and Co. and Shopbell, Fowler and Thole of Evansville, ca. 1916-1925. Projects include residences (Evansville, Ind.), Huntingburg Public School (Huntington, Ind.), General Baptist Church (Mt. Vernon, Ind.), grade school building (Madisonville, Ky.), and Municipal Market (Evansville, Ind.).
This collection is comprised of written works pertaining to landscape and community development research written between 1982 and 2001. Work pertains primarily to land use in Muncie, Indiana.
This collection consists of 74 projects, the majority of which were created by firms in which Cole was a partner. Projects consist of architectural drawings, photographs, and other reference materials related to office buildings, churches, schools, and a variety of public structures and green spaces. Included is a collection of negatives and slides of Cole’s time at Ball State University’s College of Architecture and Planning, as well as Cole’s 1986 senior thesis.
Drawings, renderings and project manuals for ten projects by the Indianapolis architectural firm Ed Gibson and Associates, dating from the late 1960s to 1985. Renderings are by Jungclaus and by Howard Associates. Gibson’s thesis, registration certificate, business records, photographs, engraved tape measure, and personal effects were added to the collection after Gibson’s death.
This collection consists of professional tools and equipment acquired from various practitioner collections.
This collection consists of a few items of furniture formerly in practitioners' offices. It includes:
1) an oak drawing file, ca. 1900, Cuno Kibele Muncie Architect
2) a mahogany-stained, oak, tilt-top drafting table with drawing storage beneath, ca. 1900, Cuno Kibele Muncie Architect
3) a nine-drawer maple(?) drawing file, ca. 1940, Cuno Kibele, Muncie Architect
The collection consists of 27 maps that illustrate the Greenways Foundation’s interest in creating and promoting walk and bike trails in the state of Indiana.
- Architecture, American 45
- Drawings, architectural (visual works) 36
- Elevations 35
- Architecture, commercial 33
- Architecture--Indiana--Indianapolis 33
- Documents 30
- School buildings 30
- Architecture -- Designs and plans -- Working drawings 19
- Buildings, religious 19
- Photographs 19
- Buildings, commercial 18
- Residential architecture 16
- Buildings, residential 14
- Architecture -- Designs and plans -- Presentation drawings 13
- Bank buildings 12
- Park (recreation area) 12
- Architecture--Indiana 10
- Apartments 9
- Blueprints 9
- Houses--Indiana--1930s 9 + ∧ less
- English 78
- French 1
- German 1
- Hamilton, Charles Eugene 3
- Pierre & Wright, Architects 3
- Ayres, Leslie F. 2
- Ball State University. College of Architecture and Planning 2
- Claire Bennett Associates 2
- Daggett, Robert Frost, 1875-1955 2
- Graham, Frederick 2
- Landplus West 2
- Scholl, Lloyd W. (Lloyd Willis), 1917-1989 2
- A.M. Strauss and Associates 1
- A.M. Strauss, Inc. 1
- Allen & Kelley 1
- Allen A. Wilkinson Lumber Company 1
- Allen, Joseph Lloyd 1
- Architectural Guild of Indianapolis (Indianapolis, Ind.) 1
- Archonics Corp. 1
- Baker, W.R. 1
- Baynard, John B. 1
- Beals, Jessie Tarbox 1
- Beaman, Guyer and Associates 1 + ∧ less