Muncie LGBTQ+ Oral History Project, Spring 2020, Spring - Summer 2021
Scope and Contents
This subseries contains digital and physical oral history materials pertaining to the LGBTQ+ Muncie Project dating from 2020-2021.
- Spring 2020
- Spring - Summer 2021
Language of Materials
Materials in English.
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open for research.
Biographical / Historical
The LGBTQ+ Muncie Project, led by Dr. Emily Johnson, is focused on preserving the queer history of Muncie through interviews with community members. This project was undertaken as part of the HIST 303 Oral History Workshop during the Spring semester of 2020. Additional interviews and related files were added in Spring and Summer 2021.
78.673 Gigabytes (163 born-digital files)
- Immersive Learning Subject Source: Local sources
- LGBT people--United States--History Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- LGBTQ people Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Muncie (Ind.) -- History -- 21st century -- Sources Subject Source: Local sources
- Oral history Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
Part of the Ball State University Archives Repository
Alexander M. Bracken Library
2000 W. University Avenue
Muncie Indiana 47306 USA