Phi Delta Kappa Chapter records
Scope and Contents
This collection includes bylaws, initiation information, minutes, and awards from the Phi Delta Kappa Ball State University chapter from 1947-2000. The collection also contains charter information, executive board meeting notes, and historical information on the organization. The formats for this collection includes pamphlets, brochures, programs, notes, photographs, forms, flyers, and other various types of paperwork.
Language of Materials
Materials in english.
Biographical Note / Historical Note / Administrative History
Phi Delta Kappa is a US professional society for educators. The Beta Pi Chapter was founded at Ball State Teachers College in 1949.
3.5 Cubic Feet (4 boxes)
Arranged in the following series:
Series 1: Reports
Series 2: Publications
Series 3: Administrative documents
Series 4: Awards/certificates
Series 5: Scrapbooks
Collection processing completed 2013/07/22 by Ben Richardson.
- Ball State University -- Faculty Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Ball State University -- History Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Ball State University -- History -- Sources Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Ball State University -- Records and correspondence. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Phi Delta Kappa Chapter records
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Ball State University Archives Repository
Alexander M. Bracken Library
2000 W. University Avenue
Muncie Indiana 47306 USA