Ball State University Employee Activities Committee records
Scope and Contents
This collection includes fliers, leaflets, and pamphlets produced by the Employee Activities Committee at Ball State University ranging from 1983-2004.
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open for researchThis collection is open for research.
Legal title, copyright, and literary rights reside with Ball State University, Muncie, IN. All requests to publish or quote from manuscripts must be submitted to Archives and Special Collections.
0.2 Cubic Feet (1 Box)
Language of Materials
This collection is arranged chronologically by record date.
This collection was received by Archives and Special Collections as a records transfer.
No additions expected.
Collection processing completed 2010/03/31 by Carolyn F. Runyon. EAD finding aid created 2010/03/31 by Carolyn F. Runyon.
- Committees Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Documents Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Employees Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Muncie (Ind.) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Printed ephemera Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Ball State University Employee Activities Committee Records
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Ball State University Archives Repository
Alexander M. Bracken Library
2000 W. University Avenue
Muncie Indiana 47306 USA