Skip to main content

Robert Cooper papers

 Collection — Multiple Containers
Identifier: UA-048

Scope and Contents

This collection includes genealogy documents, photographs, scrapbook, and a plaque from Dr. Robert and Esther Cooper in Muncie, Indiana ranging in date from 1920 to 1981.

Dates

  • 1920 - 1981

Conditions Governing Access

This collection is open for research.

Conditions Governing Use

Legal title, copyright, and literary rights reside with Archives and Special Collections, Ball State University Libraries, Muncie, IN. All requests to publish or quote from manuscripts must be submitted to Archives and Special Collections.

Biographical Note

Dr. Robert Holiday Cooper was the head of the science department from 1950 to 1965 and was a full professor of biology until he retired in 1968. In 1970, President Pruis named the science building after Dr. Robert Cooper. He was involved in Hazelwood Christian Church, Kiwanis Club, Delaware County Tuberculosis Association and many more organizations around Muncie, Indiana. Dr. Cooper married Esther L. Munro on December 31, 1930.

Extent

1.3 Cubic Feet

Language of Materials

English

Arrangement

This collection is arranged by chronologically.

Accruals

No further additions are expected.

Processing Information

Collection processing completed 2014/09/16 by Kasey Mock.
Title
Robert Cooper papers
Status
In Progress
Language of description
Undetermined
Script of description
Code for undetermined script

Repository Details

Part of the Ball State University Archives Repository

Contact:
Alexander M. Bracken Library
2000 W. University Avenue
Muncie Indiana 47306 USA
765-285-5078