Office of Provost correspondence
Scope and Contents
This series includes correspondence from and to the office of the Provost. Provosts represented in the range of this collection include Richard W. Burkhardt from the academic year 1964-1965 to 1976-1977 (Vice President of Instructional Affairs), Norman J. Norton 1978-1979 (Acting Vice President of Instructional Affairs), Richard W. Burkhardt 1979-1980 (Provost), James V. Koch 1980-1981 to 1985-1986 (Provost), Warren C. Vander Hill 1986-1987 to 2001-2002 (Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs).
Language of Materials
Materials in English.
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open for research.
6 Cubic Feet (6 Boxes)
This collection is arranged chronologically.
- Ball State University -- Faculty Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Ball State University -- History Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Ball State University -- History -- Sources Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Ball State University -- Records and correspondence. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Office of Provost correspondence
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Ball State University Archives Repository
Alexander M. Bracken Library
2000 W. University Avenue
Muncie Indiana 47306 USA