Skip to main content

Research at Ball State newsletter

 Collection — Multiple Containers
Identifier: RG-05-02-05.02

Scope and Contents

Newsletter published by the Office of Research and Sponsored Programs devoted to providing faculty members with information relating to such topics as academic research, institutional studies, and sponsored grant opportunities (e.g., fellowships, research, equipment, institutes, and educational programs). Bulletins are arranged chronologically

Dates

  • 1968-1990

Language of Materials

Materials in English.

Conditions Governing Access

This collection is open for research.

Historical Note

Research was first conducted at Ball State University prior to the 1950's, with extramurally funded research appearing on campus during the late 1950's or early 1960's. Prior to 1965, Ball State was a teacher's college, nationally recognized for its significant contributions in the area of teacher training. When Ball State achieved University status in 1965, its organizational structure was revised to reflect the establishment of colleges and many new departments

Extent

0.6 Cubic Feet (2 Boxes)

Arrangement

This collection is arranged chronologically.

Title
Research at Ball State newsletter
Description rules
Describing Archives: A Content Standard
Language of description
Undetermined
Script of description
Code for undetermined script

Repository Details

Part of the Ball State University Archives Repository

Contact:
Alexander M. Bracken Library
2000 W. University Avenue
Muncie Indiana 47306 USA
765-285-5078