Emens Auditorium Convocations photographs and records
Scope and Contents
This collection includes records, clippings, brochures, and photographs from Ball State University Office of Business Affairs in Muncie, Indiana ranging from 1963 to 1964 regarding Ball State University Convocations.
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open for research.
Legal title, copyright, and literary rights reside with Ball State University, Muncie, IN. All requests to publish or quote from manuscripts must be submitted to Archives and Special Collections.
0.6 Cubic Feet ( 2 boxes)
Language of Materials
This collection is arranged chronologically.
This collection was received by Archives and Special Collections as a records transfer from Ball State University Office of Business Affairs.
No further additions are expected.
Collection processing completed 2010/02/09 by Abby Foltz. EAD finding aid created 2010/02/09 by Abby Foltz..
- Business records Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- John R. Emens College-Community Auditorium -- Muncie (Ind.) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Muncie (Ind.) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Performances Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Photographs Subject Source: TGM II, Genre and physical characteristic terms
- Public speaking Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Emens Auditorium Convocations Photographs and Records
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Ball State University Archives Repository
Alexander M. Bracken Library
2000 W. University Avenue
Muncie Indiana 47306 USA