Ball State Spectrum magazine
Scope and Contents
This collection includes magazines from the Ball State Alumni Association in Muncie, Indiana ranging from 1984 to 1985 regarding alumni, students, and outreach.
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open for research.
Legal title, copyright, and literary rights reside with Ball State University, Muncie, IN. All requests to publish or quote from manuscripts must be submitted to Archives and Special Collections.
The Alumni Association was founded when the first class of the Indiana State Normal School, Eastern Division graduated in 1919. This group functioned until 1926 when a more formal organization, with R. Nelson Snider, '22, as its president, was established. The Association evolved became a dues-paying organization in 1939, and in 1954 it effectively incorporated an annual alumni fund to replace the dues-paying system.
0.2 Cubic Feet (1 Box)
Language of Materials
This collection is arranged into the following suberies:
Ball State Spectrum: 1984-1985
This collection was received by Archives and Special Collections as a records transfer from the Alumni Association.
No further additions are expected.
Collection processing completed 2009/10/08 by Abby Foltz. EAD finding aid created 2009/10/08 by Abby Foltz.
- Alumni and alumnae Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Muncie (Ind.) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Periodicals Subject Source: TGM II, Genre and physical characteristic terms
- Publications Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Ball State Spectrum magazine
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Ball State University Archives Repository
Alexander M. Bracken Library
2000 W. University Avenue
Muncie Indiana 47306 USA