Ball State University Alumni Association trading cards
Scope and Contents
This collection includes trading cards from the Ball State University Alumni Association in Muncie, Indiana from 1993, regarding Ball State Unviersity administrators and Indiana state politicians.
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open for research.
Legal title, copyright, and literary rights reside with Ball State University, Muncie, IN. All requests to publish or quote from manuscripts must be submitted to Archives and Special Collections.
0.1 Cubic Feet (1 Box)
Language of Materials
This collection is arranged in the following series:
Series 1: Alumni Association trading cards, 1993
This collection was received by Archives and Special Collections as a records transfer from the Ball State University Alumni Association.
No further additions are expected.
Collection processing completed 2009/10/09 by Abby Foltz. EAD finding aid created 2009/10/09 by Abby Foltz.
- Indiana Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Muncie (Ind.) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Politicians Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Politics and government Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Ball State University Alumni Association Trading Cards
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Ball State University Archives Repository
Alexander M. Bracken Library
2000 W. University Avenue
Muncie Indiana 47306 USA