Ball State University Interfraternity Council records
Scope and Contents
This collection includes documents pertaining to The Interfraternity Council in Archives and Special Collections in Muncie, Indiana from 1978 to 2003.
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open for research.
Legal title, copyright, and literary rights reside with Ball State University, Muncie, IN. All requests to publish or quote from manuscripts must be submitted to Archives and Special Collections.
The Interfraternity Council is the governing body of the Greek chapters at Ball State University.
0.2 Cubic Feet (1 Box)
Language of Materials
This collection is arranged chronologically.
This collection was received by Archives and Special Collections as a records transfer on 2009/6/16.
No further additions are expected.
Collection processing completed 2009/6/18 by Arron Kidder. Finding aid created 2009/6/18 by Arron Kidder. Finding aid revised 2009/6/18. EAD finding aid created 2009/6/18 by Arron Kidder.
- Constitutions Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Documents Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Fraternities & sororities Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Muncie (Ind.) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Ball State University Interfraternity Council Records
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Ball State University Archives Repository
Alexander M. Bracken Library
2000 W. University Avenue
Muncie Indiana 47306 USA