Bureau of Teacher Placement annual reports
Scope and Contents
This collection includes annual reports from the Ball State Teachers College Bureau of Teachers Placement ranging from 1951-1962.
Language of Materials
Materials in English.
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open for research.
Biographical Note / Historical Note / Administrative History
The Bureau of Teacher Placement or Office of Placement served to assist senior students and former graduates in securing positions within their fields after completing their degree programs. The focus of the Placement Office was primarily in finding graduates employment within teaching positions, however, as the college transitioned into a university the office's work came to encompass many positions outside of the teaching profession. By the mid 1980's the office was changed into the University Career Services which assists students and graduates in finding employment across a wide variety of professions.
0.2 Cubic Feet (1 Box)
This collection is arranged chronologically.
- Educational reports Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Reports Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Teachers Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Teachers colleges Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Teaching Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Bureau of Teacher Placement annual reports
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Ball State University Archives Repository
Alexander M. Bracken Library
2000 W. University Avenue
Muncie Indiana 47306 USA