Office of Teacher Education Services records
Scope and Contents
This collection includes administrative documents, interdepartmental correspondences, and accreditation applications pertaining to the accreditation of the Ball State University Teachers College.
Language of Materials
Materials in English.
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open for research.
Biographical Note / Historical Note / Administrative History
The Office of Teacher Education Services, an office organized within the Ball State University Teachers College, supports and administers programs that allow Ball State University students the opportunity to have direct contact with children, youth, teachers, and institutions through field experiences. The office also supports students in the process of obtaining a teaching license.
2.3 Cubic Feet (3 boxes)
This collection is arranged chronologically.
This collection was received by Archives and Special Collections as a records transfer the Office of Teacher Education Services on 2012/12/13.
Collection processing completed 2015/01/21 by Nicholas Favela.
- Ball State University -- Accreditation Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Ball State University -- History Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Ball State University -- History -- Sources Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Education Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Office of Teacher Education Services records
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Ball State University Archives Repository
Alexander M. Bracken Library
2000 W. University Avenue
Muncie Indiana 47306 USA