NCAA Division I Athletic Certification Self Study records
Scope and Contents
This collection includes documents and reports from Ball State University Office of the Director of Intercollegiate Athletics in Muncie, Indiana ranging from 2001 to 2002 regarding NCAA Division I Athletic Certification.
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open for research.
Legal title, copyright, and literary rights reside with Ball State University, Muncie, IN. All requests to publish or quote from manuscripts must be submitted to Archives and Special Collections.
0.3 Cubic Feet (1 Box)
Language of Materials
This collection is arranged by chronologically.
This collection was received by Archives and Special Collections as a records transfer.
No further additions are expected.
Collection processing completed 2009/05/23 by Arron Kidder. EAD finding aid created 2009/05/23 by Carolyn F.Runyon.
- Athletics Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Documents Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Muncie (Ind.) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- NCAA Division I Athletic Certification Self Study Records
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Ball State University Archives Repository
Alexander M. Bracken Library
2000 W. University Avenue
Muncie Indiana 47306 USA