Ball State University cross country printed ephemera
Scope and Contents
The Ball State University cross country printed emphemera includes media guides for men's and women's cross country from 1966-1997.
- 1966 - 1997
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open for research.
Ball State University holds copyright to some or all materials in this collection. Archives and Special Collections staff must grant written permission for most commercial uses of the collection; no permission is necessary for noncommercial or academic uses.
0.2 Cubic Feet (1 Box)
Language of Materials
This collection was received by Archives and Special Collections as a records transfer.
Collection processing completed 2009/05/23 by Arron Kidder. EAD finding aid created 2009/07/02 by Carolyn F. Runyon. Collection was reprocessed by Rebecca Marangelli on 2018-12-13.
- Athletics Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Cross-country running Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Muncie (Ind.) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Printed ephemera Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Programs Subject Source: TGM II, Genre and physical characteristic terms
- Ball State University cross country printed ephemera
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Ball State University Archives Repository
Alexander M. Bracken Library
2000 W. University Avenue
Muncie Indiana 47306 USA