Ball State University football printed ephemera
Scope and Contents
This collection includes media guides, game programs and other related printed ephemera for Ball State University football, Mid-American Conference (MAC) football, and NCAA football from 1930 to 2014.
- Majority of material found within 1930 - 2014
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open for research.
Ball State University Libraries make every reasonable effort to provide accurate information regarding the copyright status of materials held by Archives and Special Collections. Patrons may scan items or request a reproduction of one or more items in the collection; however, it is the responsibility of the patron to evaluate whether or not the intended use complies with copyright law.
In cases where the University holds copyright to collection materials, staff must grant written permission for most commercial uses of the collection. Staff will not grant permission in cases where copyright is owned by other individuals or organizations.
3 Cubic Feet (3 boxes)
Language of Materials
This collection was received by Archives and Special Collections as a records transfer.
Collection processing completed 2009/05/23 by Arron Kidder. EAD finding aid created 2009/07/02 by Carolyn F. Runyon. Collection reprocessed by Rebecca Marangelli 2019-01-14.
- Athletics Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Football Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Physical objects Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Printed ephemera Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Programs Subject Source: TGM II, Genre and physical characteristic terms
- Ball State University football printed ephemera
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Ball State University Archives Repository
Alexander M. Bracken Library
2000 W. University Avenue
Muncie Indiana 47306 USA