Child Study Center newsletters
Scope and Contents
This collection includes newsletters from the Child Study Center's Preschool and Infant Toddler programs ranging from 1996-2004.
Language of Materials
Materials in English.
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open for research.
Biographical Note / Historical Note / Administrative History
The Ball State University Child Study Center, Department of Family and Consumer Sciences, is a research-based, developmentally appropriate lab school committed to appreciating the uniqueness of childhood. The nurturing childcare environment and high-quality teachers promote learning through play-based, intentionally planned activities. The program offers a service to the community and immersive training for students in the child care industry.
0.3 Cubic Feet (1 box)
This collection is arranged chronologically.
- Children Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Education Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Newsletters Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Parents' and teachers' associations Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Child Study Center newsletters
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Ball State University Archives Repository
Alexander M. Bracken Library
2000 W. University Avenue
Muncie Indiana 47306 USA