Emma Kleihauer scrapbook leaves
Scope and Contents
This collection includes scrapbook leaves from Emma Lacy Kleihauer, a student in the Ball Memorial Hospital Nursing School from 1934 to 1937, in Muncie, Indiana, regarding student life and nursing education.
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open for research.
Legal title, copyright, and literary rights reside with Archives and Special Collections, Ball State University Libraries, Muncie, IN. All requests to publish or quote from manuscripts must be submitted to Archives and Special Collections.
Emma Lacy Kleihauer attended the Ball Memorial Hospital School of Nursing in Muncie, Indiana from July 1934 to June 1937.
0.3 Cubic Feet (1 Box)
Language of Materials
This collection was received by Archives and Special Collections as a donation from the Ball State University School of Nursing on 2010/03/16.
No further additions are expected.
Collection processing completed 2010/03/23 by Carolyn F. Runyon. EAD finding aid created 2010/03/23 by Carolyn F. Runyon.
- Education Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Medical education Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Muncie (Ind.) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Nursing Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Students Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Emma Kleihauer Scrapbook Leaves
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Ball State University Archives Repository
Alexander M. Bracken Library
2000 W. University Avenue
Muncie Indiana 47306 USA