22 Young Indiana Writers publication
Scope and Contents
This collection includes published works of creative writing from contest winners from Indiana highschools ranging from 1962 to 1979.
Language of Materials
Materials in English.
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open for research.
The 22 Young Indiana Writers publication was a collaboration between the Ball State University English Department and the National Council of Teachers of English. The journal presented a sampling of work done by the state's twenty-two winners and runners-up in the NCTE's Achievement Awards competition. All contestants were high school juniors who took an objective test and submitted a 250 word autobiographical sketch along with a writing sample.
0.4 Cubic Feet (2 boxes)
This collection is arranged chronologically.
- Authors Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Indiana Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Literature Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Poetry Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- 22 Young Indiana Writers publication
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Ball State University Archives Repository
Alexander M. Bracken Library
2000 W. University Avenue
Muncie Indiana 47306 USA