Muncie and Delaware County churches collection
Scope and Contents
This collection contains church records, bulletins, photographs, and other related materials for churches in Muncie, Indiana and Delaware County, Indiana from 1836 to 2011.
- Creation: 1836 - 2011
Conditions Governing Use
Ball State University Libraries make every reasonable effort to provide accurate information regarding the copyright status of materials held by Archives and Special Collections. Patrons may scan items or request a reproduction of one or more items in the collection; however, it is the responsibility of the patron to evaluate whether or not the intended use complies with copyright law.
In cases where the University holds copyright to collection materials, staff must grant written permission for most commercial uses of the collection. Staff will not grant permission in cases where copyright is owned by other individuals or organizations.
2.5 Cubic Feet (2 record cartons, 1 thin legal manuscript box, 1 ova folder, 1 map case folder)
Language of Materials
This collection is comprised of several different donations. The collection began with records collected by Delaware County Archives curator, Ross Johnson, in 1976. Further additions were made by Hazel Taylor on 1981-01-07. Frank Talbott donated materials on 1980-01-21, 1981-12-16, 1982-05-28, and 1982-09-23. Donations of individual church records are noted at the series and/or folder levels for those items.
This collection was processed by Rebecca Marangelli on 2019-04-25.
- Muncie and Delaware County churches collection
- Rebecca Marangelli
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Stoeckel Archives of Local History Repository
Alexander M. Bracken Library
2000 W. University Avenue
Muncie Indiana 47306 USA