Official Weather Observer`s records
Scope and Contents
This collection includes official weather observers records from Veral D. Merrick in Muncie, Indiana ranging from December 1949 to May 1955 regarding the weather of Muncie, Indiana.
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
Legal title, copyright, and literary rights reside with Archives and Special Collections, Ball State University Libraries, Muncie, IN. All requests to publish or quote from manuscripts must be submitted to Archives and Special Collections.
The weather records in this collection were taken by Veral D. Merrick of the U.S. Department of Commerce. The collection was accessioned in 1981 after it was found in a box of miscellaneous materials in the archives. The donor is unknown.
0.3 Cubic Feet (1 box)
Language of Materials
This collection is arranged chronologically.
This collection was received by Archives and Special Collections as a donation.
Collection processing completed 1994/02/18 by M. Sears. Collection processing revision completed 1996/04/02 by M. Seelinger. EAD finding aid created 2011/10/11 by Ashley Poynter. EAD finding aid revised 2011/10/11 by Bethany Fiechter.
- Delaware County (Ind.) -- History -- 20th century -- Sources Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Documents Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Muncie (Ind.) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Muncie (Ind.) -- History -- 20th century -- Sources Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Stoeckel Archives of Local History Subject Source: Local sources
- Weather Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Stoeckel Archives of Local History Repository
Alexander M. Bracken Library
2000 W. University Avenue
Muncie Indiana 47306 USA