Indiana Flour and Feed Company records
Scope and Contents
This collection includes articles of incorporation and board of directors minutes for the Indiana Flour and Feed Company from 1918-1952.
- Creation: 1918-1952
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
Legal title, copyright, and literary rights reside with Archives and Special Collections, Ball State University Libraries, Muncie, IN. All requests to publish or quote from manuscripts must be submitted to Archives and Special Collections.
The Indiana Flour and Feed Company was founded in 1918 by Charles W. Gammon, Flem VanMeter, William VanMeter, and Herman Burns. The company was involved in wholesale and retail distribution of flour, feed, grains, seeds, and other related commodities. Originally located in Jasonville, Indiana, the company relocated to Marion in 1919. In 1924, the company decided to move its headquarters to Muncie. The location of the Muncie office was at 712 S. Liberty Street. The company lasted until 1952, when after suffering financial losses, the company was dissolved.
0.2 Cubic Feet (1 box)
Language of Materials
This collection is arranged chronologically.
This collection was received by Archives and Special Collections as a donation..
No further additions are expected.
Collection processing completed 1996/04/24 by M. Seelinger. Finding aid created 1996/04/24 by M. Seelinger. EAD finding aid created 2009/10/13 by Maren L. Read.
- Indiana Flour and Feed Company records
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Stoeckel Archives of Local History Repository
Alexander M. Bracken Library
2000 W. University Avenue
Muncie Indiana 47306 USA