Wesley Foundation Chain Gang minutes
Scope and Contents
This collection includes a book of Wesley Foundation Chain Gang meeting minutes from 1935-1995.
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
Legal title, copyright, and literary rights reside with Archives and Special Collections, Ball State University Libraries, Muncie, IN. All requests to publish or quote from manuscripts must be submitted to Archives and Special Collections.
During the spring of 1935, a group of young people in the Wesley Foundation began talking about summer plans to get together – picnicking, swimming, etc. No notes were kept during the first 18 months of the group’s organization. Officers were discussed finally, and two were suggested: a president and secretary-treasurer to merely head the group and keep plans moving.
0.3 Cubic Feet (1 box )
Language of Materials
This collection is arranged by subject.
This collection was received by Archives and Special Collections as a donation.
No further additions are expected.
EAD finding aid created 2012/10/12 by Julie Hausknecht. EAD finding aid revised 2013/01/22 by Bethany Fiechter.
- Clubs Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Delaware County (Ind.) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Documents Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Muncie (Ind.) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Organizations Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Stoeckel Archives of Local History Subject Source: Local sources
- Wesley Foundation Chain Gang minutes
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Stoeckel Archives of Local History Repository
Alexander M. Bracken Library
2000 W. University Avenue
Muncie Indiana 47306 USA