Mary Young genealogy research files
Scope and Contents
This collection contains a genealogy compiled by Mary Young.
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
Legal title, copyright, and literary rights reside with Archives and Special Collections, Ball State University Libraries, Muncie, IN. All requests to publish or quote from manuscripts must be submitted to Archives and Special Collections.
0.6 Cubic Feet (2 boxes)
Language of Materials
This collection is arranged by alphabetically.
This collection was received by Archives and Special Collections as a donation.
No further additions are expected.
Collection processing completed 1997/01/10 by S. Gray. Collection processing revised 2007/07/06 by M. Read. EAD finding aid created 2012/10/12 by Julie Hausknecht. EAD finding aid revised 2013/11/12 by Leslie Nellis.
- Delaware County (Ind.) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Documents Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Family -- History Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Genealogy Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Stoeckel Archives of Local History Subject Source: Local sources
- Mary Young genealogy research files
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Stoeckel Archives of Local History Repository
Alexander M. Bracken Library
2000 W. University Avenue
Muncie Indiana 47306 USA