Velma Floyd papers
Scope and Contents
This collection contains specifications, architectural drawings, plumbing fixture information, hand-written notes regarding construction for a house located at 2008 W. Berwyn in Muncie. This collection also contains correspondence with Dorothy Helmer and the architect's office.
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
Legal title, copyright, and literary rights reside with Archives and Special Collections, Ball State University Libraries, Muncie, IN. All requests to publish or quote from manuscripts must be submitted to Archives and Special Collections.
0.2 Cubic Feet (1 box)
Language of Materials
This collection is arranged in the following series:
Series 1: Velma Floyd subject files, 1952-1953
This collection was received by Archives and Special Collections as a donation from Velma Halteman Floyd on 2000/03/06.
No further additions are expected.
EAD finding aid created 2012/10/15 by Julie Hausknecht. EAD finding aid revised 2012/12/03 by Bethany Fiechter.
- Architecture Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Correspondence Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Delaware County (Ind.) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Houses and homes Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Muncie (Ind.) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Stoeckel Archives of Local History Subject Source: Local sources
- Velma Floyd papers
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Stoeckel Archives of Local History Repository
Alexander M. Bracken Library
2000 W. University Avenue
Muncie Indiana 47306 USA