Burris Class of 1951 Archives
Scope and Contents
The collection contains a 35th reunion letter from President Ronald Reagan (1986), a 50th reunion letter from President George H.W. Bush (2001), and a 50th reunion book honoring the class’s golden anniversary.
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
Legal title, copyright, and literary rights reside with Archives and Special Collections, Ball State University Libraries, Muncie, IN. All requests to publish or quote from manuscripts must be submitted to Archives and Special Collections.
Fifty-two Burris Laboratory School seniors graduated on June 6, 1951. The Class of ’51 has held regular reunions since its graduation, including a 50th reunion in 2001.
0.2 Cubic Feet (1 box)
Language of Materials
This collection is arranged alphabetically.
This collection was received by Archives and Special Collections as a donation from B. Allen McCormick on 2007/02/08.
No further additions are expected.
Collection processing completed 2007/02 by J. E. Gastineau. EAD finding aid created 2012/10/19 by Julie Hausknecht. EAD finding aid revised 2013/11/01 by Rebecca Marangelli.
- Class reunions Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Delaware County (Ind.) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Laboratory schools Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Muncie (Ind.) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Stoeckel Archives of Local History Subject Source: Local sources
- Burris Class of 1951 Archives
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Stoeckel Archives of Local History Repository
Alexander M. Bracken Library
2000 W. University Avenue
Muncie Indiana 47306 USA