Muncie building research files
Scope and Contents
This collection includes newspaper clippings, student papers and other documents related to buildings, homes, and streets in downtown Muncie, Indiana. Several neighboring communities are also included.
- circa 1970-2000s
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
Legal title, copyright, and literary rights reside with Archives and Special Collections, Ball State University Libraries, Muncie, IN. All requests to publish or quote from manuscripts must be submitted to Archives and Special Collections.
1.5 Cubic Feet (3 boxes)
Language of Materials
This collection is arranged alphabetically.
This collection was compiled by Archives and Special Collections staff.
No further additions are expected.
Finding aid created 2009/08/14 by Maren L. Read. EAD finding aid created 2011/05/10 by Bethany Fiechter.
- Albany (Ind.) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Architecture Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Buildings Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Gaston (Ind.) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Muncie (Ind.) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Randolph County (Ind.) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Stoeckel Archives of Local History Subject Source: Local sources
- Muncie building research files
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Stoeckel Archives of Local History Repository
Alexander M. Bracken Library
2000 W. University Avenue
Muncie Indiana 47306 USA