Abstracts of Title files
Scope and Contents
This collection includes photocopies of Abstracts of Title for properties in Muncie and Delaware County, Indiana from the 1830s to 1970s. The documents are organized by street name and then by block number.
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open for research.
Legal title, copyright, and literary rights reside with Archives and Special Collections, Ball State University Libraries, Muncie, IN. All requests to publish or quote from manuscripts must be submitted to Archives and Special Collections.
2 Cubic Feet (4 boxes)
Language of Materials
This collection is arranged alphabetically.
No further additions are expected.
EAD finding aid created 2011/05/10 by Bethany Fiechter.
- Buildings Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Delaware County (Ind.) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Documents Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Muncie (Ind.) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Abstracts of Title files
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Stoeckel Archives of Local History Repository
Alexander M. Bracken Library
2000 W. University Avenue
Muncie Indiana 47306 USA