Delaware County Courthouse decorative plates
Scope and Contents
This collection includes two plates depecting the third and fourth Delaware County Courthouses in Muncie, Indiana.
- Creation: circa 1969
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
Legal title, copyright, and literary rights reside with Archives and Special Collections, Ball State University Libraries, Muncie, IN. All requests to publish or quote from manuscripts must be submitted to Archives and Special Collections.
These commemorative plates were released after the completion of the fourth Delaware County Courthouse in May 1969. The ceramic plates were custom made by Conrad Crafters in Wheeling, West Virgina. The plates display the hand-drawn images of two Delaware County courthouses, the first from 1886 and the second 1969.
0.3 Cubic Feet (1 box)
Language of Materials
This collection is arranged by subject.
This collection was received by Archives and Special Collections as a donation.
No further additions are expected.
Collection processing completed 2013/11/21 by Lindsey Vesperry. EAD finding aid created 2012/10/02 by B. Fiechter. EAD finding aid revised 2013/11/21 by Lindsey Vesperry.
- Delaware County Courthouse decorative plates
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Stoeckel Archives of Local History Repository
Alexander M. Bracken Library
2000 W. University Avenue
Muncie Indiana 47306 USA