Middletown Studies newspaper clippings
Scope and Contents
This collection includes newspaper clippings from local, national, and international newspapers covering the original Middletown publications in the 1920s and 1930s and the subsequent research projects from the 1970s-1990s. The collection is organized by publication. Box 2 includes copies of the same publications.
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open for research.
Literary rights, including copyright resides with the creators of the documents or their legal heirs and assigns. All requests to publish or quote from manuscripts must be submitted to Archives and Special Collections. The publisher must also obtain permission of the copyright holder.
0.8 Cubic Feet (2 boxes)
Language of Materials
This collection is arranged alphabetically.
No further additions are expected.
Collection processing completed 2009/11/16 by Jennifer Morrill. Finding aid created 2009/11/16 by Jennifer Morrill. EAD finding aid completed 2012/01/27 by Bethany Fiechter.
- Clippings Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Middletown Studies Collection Subject Source: Local sources
- Muncie (Ind.) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Muncie (Ind.) -- History -- 19th century -- Sources Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Muncie (Ind.) -- History -- 20th century -- Sources Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Newspapers Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Middletown Studies newspaper clippings
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Middletown Studies Collection Repository
Alexander M. Bracken Library
2000 W. University Avenue
Muncie Indiana USA