C. Warren Vander Hill project files and papers
Scope and Contents
This collection includes papers and project files collected by C. Warren Vander Hill regarding Middletown Studies and the Middletown Film project in Muncie, Indiana from 1959 to 1990.
- 1924 - 1999
Language of Materials
Materials entirely in English.
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open for research.
Literary rights, including copyright resides with the creators of the documents or their legal heirs and assigns. All requests to publish or quote from manuscripts must be submitted to Archives and Special Collections. The publisher must also obtain permission of the copyright holder.
2.8 Cubic Feet (5 boxes)
Arranged in the following series:
Series 1: Middletown Film Project Files, 1979-1985
Series 2: Papers, 1962-1990
Series 3: Records, 1959-1987
Series 4: Oversized, 1924-1999
Series 5: Slides, 1937
Series 6: Videos, 1982
No further additions are expected.
Collection processing completed 2009/12/14 by Jennifer Morrill. Finding aid created 2009/12/14 by Jennifer Morrill. EAD finding aid completed 2010/01/25 by Maren L. Read.
- Correspondence Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Documentary films Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Documentary television programs Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Documents Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Middletown Studies Collection Subject Source: Local sources
- Muncie (Ind.) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Photographs Subject Source: TGM II, Genre and physical characteristic terms
- Slides (Photography) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- C. Warren Vander Hill project files and papers
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Middletown Studies Collection Repository
Alexander M. Bracken Library
2000 W. University Avenue
Muncie Indiana USA