Richard C. Kellogg flight navigation logs
Scope and Contents
This collection includes flight navigation logs from Richard C. Kellogg during World War II from February to April 1945.
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open for research.
Legal title, copyright, and literary rights reside with Archives and Special Collections, Ball State University Libraries, Muncie, IN. All requests to publish or quote from manuscripts must be submitted to Archives and Special Collections.
Richard C. Kellogg was a member of the 514 Squadron of the 376th Heavy Bombardment Group. He flew approximately 20 missions over Italy, Austria, and Yugoslavia as a navigator during World War II.
0.2 Cubic Feet (1 box)
Language of Materials
This collection is arranged chronologically.
This collection was received by Archives and Special Collections as a donation from Richard C. Kellogg on 2007/09/12.
No further additions are expected.
Collection processing completed 2009/08/05 by Maren L. Read. Finding aid created 2009/08/05 by Maren L. Read. EAD finding aid created 2009/08/05 by Maren L. Read. EAD finding aid revised 2010/01/28 by Maren L. Read. EAD finding aid revised 2012/11/30 by Stephen Jones.
- 376th Heavy Bombardment Group Archive Subject Source: Local sources
- Austria Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Flight navigators Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Italy Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- World War, 1939-1945 Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Yugoslavia Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Richard Kellogg flight navigation logs
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Special Collections Repository
Alexander M. Bracken Library
2000 W. University Avenue
Muncie Indiana 47306 USA