Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Scope and Contents The archive received those records that were in the Daggett office at the time it closed. The years for which we have records, and the names under which the firm did business during those years, are:1893-1915 (4 projects) R. P. Daggett and Co.1916-1947 (19 projects) Robert Frost Daggett, Architect1948-1951 (10 projects) Robert Frost Daggett and Associates1952-1960 (21 projects) Daggett, Naegele and Daggett, Inc.1961-1976 (56...
Dates: 1893 - 1976
Scope and Contents The collection contains site and topographical maps of the William Conner farm, which are not dated but likely date from 1934 when Eli Lilly purchased the farm and began extensive restoration work. The majority of the collection contains elevation and floor plans for buildings that Lilly had constructed for the site. All were drawn by the firm of Robert Frost Daggett, Architect, in 1934. These drawings are pencil on tracing paper. Buildings represented in the collection are a cottage;...
Dates: ca. 1934