Showing Collections: 1 - 26 of 26
This collection consists of drawings for buildings and properties belonging to Ball State University. It includes topographic maps of campus, working drawings for various buildings on campus, specifications, project manuals, and landscape plans. Also in the collection are building programs, competition announcements, records of building committee meetings, shop drawings, architectural renderings, models, and artifacts.
Drawings, renderings and project manuals for ten projects by the Indianapolis architectural firm Ed Gibson and Associates, dating from the late 1960s to 1985. Renderings are by Jungclaus and by Howard Associates. Gibson’s thesis, registration certificate, business records, photographs, engraved tape measure, and personal effects were added to the collection after Gibson’s death.
The collection contains 370 sets of architectural plans for schools, churches, banks, funeral homes, commercial buildings, animal hospitals, theaters, recreation facilities, and fraternal lodges in northeast Indiana, by Martindale and Dahlgren and its subsequent firms, from 1950-1993.
The collection contains working architectural drawings for eleven projects by McGuire and Shook, Architects, from 1925-1950. Projects represented in the collection are located in Indianapolis, Speedway, Lafayette, Rockville, Versailles, and Putnam County, Indiana.
100 rolls of architectural drawings from the office of W. R. Baker, South Bend, Indiana, dating from 1940 to 1958. The collection is unprocessed.