Showing Collections: 1 - 30 of 30
This collection consists of drawings for buildings and properties belonging to Ball State University. It includes topographic maps of campus, working drawings for various buildings on campus, specifications, project manuals, and landscape plans. Also in the collection are building programs, competition announcements, records of building committee meetings, shop drawings, architectural renderings, models, and artifacts.
This collection includes black line prints of drawings for 7 projects by Clifford Shopbell and Co. and Shopbell, Fowler and Thole of Evansville, ca. 1916-1925. Projects include residences (Evansville, Ind.), Huntingburg Public School (Huntington, Ind.), General Baptist Church (Mt. Vernon, Ind.), grade school building (Madisonville, Ky.), and Municipal Market (Evansville, Ind.).
This collection consists of 74 projects, the majority of which were created by firms in which Cole was a partner. Projects consist of architectural drawings, photographs, and other reference materials related to office buildings, churches, schools, and a variety of public structures and green spaces. Included is a collection of negatives and slides of Cole’s time at Ball State University’s College of Architecture and Planning, as well as Cole’s 1986 senior thesis.
Drawings and prints for 73 projects (1946-ca. 1978) by Lloyd W. Scholl from offices in Indianapolis and (beginning in 1972) Phoenix, AZ. The majority of drawings are of residences. Also included are some area churches, commercial and office buildings, schools, and hotels.
The collection contains 370 sets of architectural plans for schools, churches, banks, funeral homes, commercial buildings, animal hospitals, theaters, recreation facilities, and fraternal lodges in northeast Indiana, by Martindale and Dahlgren and its subsequent firms, from 1950-1993.
The collection contains working architectural drawings for eleven projects by McGuire and Shook, Architects, from 1925-1950. Projects represented in the collection are located in Indianapolis, Speedway, Lafayette, Rockville, Versailles, and Putnam County, Indiana.
This collection consists of approximately 280 projects that are primarily hospitals, schools, commercial buildings, and parking garages. There are a couple of residential projects. The majority of the projects are from the 1970s and 1980s, though there is a significant number of projects from the 1950s and 1960s. In addition to 44 rolls of architecture drawings, some survey equipment was also donated.
This collection consists of 23 drawings, 213 color and black-and-white photographic slides, 41 photographic prints, 416 photographic negatives, and correspondence regarding buildings and covered bridges in Indiana.
- Architecture, American 25
- Architecture--Indiana--Indianapolis 21
- Architecture, commercial 20
- Drawings, architectural (visual works) 19
- Elevations 19
- Buildings, religious 17
- Documents 17
- Buildings, commercial 14
- Photographs 11
- Residential architecture 11
- Architecture -- Designs and plans -- Working drawings 10
- Bank buildings 10
- Buildings, residential 10
- Apartments 7
- College buildings 7
- Theaters 7
- Architecture -- Designs and plans -- Presentation drawings 6
- Recreation centers 6
- Store, retail 6 ∧ less
- Hamilton, Charles Eugene 2
- A.M. Strauss and Associates 1
- A.M. Strauss, Inc. 1
- Architectural Guild of Indianapolis (Indianapolis, Ind.) 1
- Ayres, Leslie F. 1
- Ball State University. College of Architecture and Planning 1
- Bishop, Richard E. (Richard Edgar) 1
- Blackburn Architects 1
- Blackburn, Walter S. 1
- C.E. Werking and Son, Architects 1
- C.E. Werking, Architect 1
- C.W. Garrard (Firm) 1
- Clifford Shopbell and Co. 1
- Cole, David Brent 1
- Daggett, Robert Frost, 1875-1955 1
- Daggett, Robert Frost, 1912-1985 1
- Daggett, Robert Platt, 1837-1915 1
- Damon, Richard Hart 1
- Garrard & Keely (Muncie, Ind.) 1
- Garrard, Carl Wave 1 ∧ less