Showing Collections: 151 - 158 of 158
This collection contains the audio recordings and edited transcripts of oral history interviews with World War I veterans conducted by William J. Nye, James Andrews, P. Douglas Magers, and Jerry Handfield between 1978 and 1982. Also included are interview video recording about the Blizzard of 1978 in Delaware County, records documenting the deaths of World War I veterans and casualties of the Vietnam War, and Nye's research notes.
This collection includes correspondence from Root family members and friends in Indiana ranging from 1901-1945.
This collection includes meeting minutes and membership rolls, newspaper clippings, an auditor's report, programs, a scrapbook, an Indiana Directory, a history clipping, and other material from the Woman's Franchise League in Muncie, Indiana ranging from 1912 to 1919 and 1975 regarding the league's opperations.
This collection includes meeting minutes, annual programs, and the constitution and by-laws from the Women`s Athenaeum Club records in Muncie, Indiana ranging from 1894 to 1995 regarding the club and its activities. It also includes a single photograph of a WAC meeting held in 1903.
This collection includes programs, photocopies of programs, and records from Wysor's Grand Opera House in Muncie, Indiana ranging from 1897 to 1915 regarding performances at the opera house.
- Muncie (Ind.) 146
- Delaware County (Ind.) 136
- Documents 82
- Muncie (Ind.) -- History -- 20th century -- Sources 74
- Delaware County (Ind.) -- History -- 20th century -- Sources 71
- Photographs 53
- Correspondence 52
- Scrapbooks 28
- Muncie (Ind.) -- History -- 19th century -- Sources 26
- Newspapers 25
- Newsletters 23
- Organizations 23
- Publications 21
- Clippings 20
- Delaware County (Ind.) -- History -- 19th century -- Sources 20
- Local history 18
- Reports 15
- Delaware County (Ind.) -- History -- 21st century -- Sources 14
- Financial records 14 + ∧ less
- Graham, Frederick 2
- Indiana Bridge Company (Muncie, Ind.) 1