Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Scope and Contents The collection contains thousands of architectural and engineering drawings, sketches, blueprints, and six folders of specifications and photographs created by the office of A.M. Strauss, A.M. Strauss, Inc., A.M. Strauss and Associates, Inc., and Strauss Associates, Inc., from inception at commission 101 through commission 2479 (ca.1918-1992).The collection includes drawings for a few projects by other firms, among them blueprints for the Allen County Courthouse by B. S. Tolan....
Dates: 1918 - 1992
Scope and Contents The collection consists of 58 rolls of drawings for architectural projects. Most of the projects are in east-central Indiana. Most are by Thomas A. McConnaughey and firms with which he was associated, including Hemmert and McConnaughey, McConnaughey and Associates, and McConnaughey and Guy. Other firms represented are Houck and Hamilton; Hamilton and Graham; Walter Scholer and Associates; C. R. Gollogly; Fleck Burkhart and Shropshire; Orus Eash; Louis C. Kingscott; McGuire and Shook; C....
Dates: ca. 1927-1971
- Architecture -- Designs and plans -- Working drawings 1
- Automobile service stations 1
- Diners (Restaurants) 1
- Drawings, architectural (visual works) 1
- Drawings, engineering (visual works) 1
- A.M. Strauss and Associates 1
- A.M. Strauss, Inc. 1
- McConnaughey, Thomas A., 1907-1972 1
- Strauss Associates, Inc. 1
- Strauss, A.M. (Alvin Max), 1895-1958 1