Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Scope and Contents The collection contains thousands of architectural and engineering drawings, sketches, blueprints, and six folders of specifications and photographs created by the office of A.M. Strauss, A.M. Strauss, Inc., A.M. Strauss and Associates, Inc., and Strauss Associates, Inc., from inception at commission 101 through commission 2479 (ca.1918-1992).The collection includes drawings for a few projects by other firms, among them blueprints for the Allen County Courthouse by B. S. Tolan....
Dates: 1918 - 1992
Scope and Contents This collection consists of architectural drawings and sketches that pertain to 169 projects spanning from 1939 to 1981. The projects in this collection are mostly for private residences and businesses. Other projects in the collection are of banks, warehouses, churches, public buildings, retirement homes, and office buildings. The majority of projects were designed under the firm name of Meranda, Campbell, and Meranda. There are also a number of projects pertaining to War...
Dates: 1939 - 1981
Scope and Contents Collection contains 6,013 architectural working drawings, specifications, a firm commission list, photographs, negatives, and microfiche/microfilm dating from 1910-1988 for numerous building projects from the architecture firm of Graham, Love and Graham Architects, Inc. and predecessor firms. The earliest works of the collection were created by Charles Hamilton as a draftsman for Houck and Smenner Architects. Several records throughout the collection are commissions by other firms....
Dates: 1910 - 1988
Scope and Contents This large and comprehensive collection is from the architectural firm founded by Cuno Kibele in Bluffton, Indiana, which Kibele moved to Muncie and which continued in Muncie under the names Kibele and Garrard, Garrard and Keely, and C. W. Garrard. The collection contains drawings for hundreds of buildings designed by the firm, most of them located in the east central and northeast parts of the state. The great majority of buildings designed by this prolific and locally...
Dates: 1891 - 1975