Showing Collections: 1 - 30 of 33
This collection consists of drawings for buildings and properties belonging to Ball State University. It includes topographic maps of campus, working drawings for various buildings on campus, specifications, project manuals, and landscape plans. Also in the collection are building programs, competition announcements, records of building committee meetings, shop drawings, architectural renderings, models, and artifacts.
Drawings, renderings and project manuals for ten projects by the Indianapolis architectural firm Ed Gibson and Associates, dating from the late 1960s to 1985. Renderings are by Jungclaus and by Howard Associates. Gibson’s thesis, registration certificate, business records, photographs, engraved tape measure, and personal effects were added to the collection after Gibson’s death.
Records for projects by Indianapolis architect Joseph O. Cezar dating from 1930 to 1979. Most of the projects are residential, but the collection includes some commercial and ecclesiastical work. Materials in the collection include approximately 1,000 sheets of architectural drawings (1930-1979), scrapbook material, mounted drawings, and the architect’s drawings for Christmas cards.
Drawings and prints for 73 projects (1946-ca. 1978) by Lloyd W. Scholl from offices in Indianapolis and (beginning in 1972) Phoenix, AZ. The majority of drawings are of residences. Also included are some area churches, commercial and office buildings, schools, and hotels.
The collection contains 370 sets of architectural plans for schools, churches, banks, funeral homes, commercial buildings, animal hospitals, theaters, recreation facilities, and fraternal lodges in northeast Indiana, by Martindale and Dahlgren and its subsequent firms, from 1950-1993.
The collection contains working architectural drawings for eleven projects by McGuire and Shook, Architects, from 1925-1950. Projects represented in the collection are located in Indianapolis, Speedway, Lafayette, Rockville, Versailles, and Putnam County, Indiana.
- Elevations 30
- Architecture--Indiana--Indianapolis 26
- Drawings, architectural (visual works) 26
- School buildings 20
- Documents 19
- Buildings, religious 15
- Architecture -- Designs and plans -- Working drawings 14
- Buildings, commercial 11
- Buildings, residential 11
- Architecture -- Designs and plans -- Presentation drawings 10
- Bank buildings 10
- Photographs 9
- Residential architecture 9
- Houses--Indiana--1930s 7
- Theaters 7
- Apartments 6
- Newspaper clippings 6
- Recreation centers 6 + ∧ less
- Ayres, Leslie F. 2
- Pierre & Wright, Architects 2
- A.M. Strauss and Associates 1
- A.M. Strauss, Inc. 1
- Architectural Guild of Indianapolis (Indianapolis, Ind.) 1
- Archonics Corp. 1
- Baker, W.R. 1
- Baynard, John B. 1
- Beaman, Guyer and Associates 1
- Bishop, Richard E. (Richard Edgar) 1
- Bixby, Jay C. 1
- Blackburn Architects 1
- Blackburn, Walter S. 1
- C.E. Werking and Son, Architects 1
- C.E. Werking, Architect 1
- Cezar, Joseph O. (Joseph Orland), 1903-1991 1
- Claire Bennett Associates 1
- Cordill and Hannon 1
- Cordill, Marion 1
- Daggett, Robert Frost, 1875-1955 1 + ∧ less