Showing Collections: 1 - 30 of 37
This collection consists of drawings for buildings and properties belonging to Ball State University. It includes topographic maps of campus, working drawings for various buildings on campus, specifications, project manuals, and landscape plans. Also in the collection are building programs, competition announcements, records of building committee meetings, shop drawings, architectural renderings, models, and artifacts.
This collection includes black line prints of drawings for 7 projects by Clifford Shopbell and Co. and Shopbell, Fowler and Thole of Evansville, ca. 1916-1925. Projects include residences (Evansville, Ind.), Huntingburg Public School (Huntington, Ind.), General Baptist Church (Mt. Vernon, Ind.), grade school building (Madisonville, Ky.), and Municipal Market (Evansville, Ind.).
Drawings, renderings and project manuals for ten projects by the Indianapolis architectural firm Ed Gibson and Associates, dating from the late 1960s to 1985. Renderings are by Jungclaus and by Howard Associates. Gibson’s thesis, registration certificate, business records, photographs, engraved tape measure, and personal effects were added to the collection after Gibson’s death.
The collection contains 370 sets of architectural plans for schools, churches, banks, funeral homes, commercial buildings, animal hospitals, theaters, recreation facilities, and fraternal lodges in northeast Indiana, by Martindale and Dahlgren and its subsequent firms, from 1950-1993.
The collection contains working architectural drawings for eleven projects by McGuire and Shook, Architects, from 1925-1950. Projects represented in the collection are located in Indianapolis, Speedway, Lafayette, Rockville, Versailles, and Putnam County, Indiana.
This collection contains records from the Muncie Masonic Temple Association ranging from 1920 to 1940 and includes membership subscription record books, receipt books, and voucher books documenting donations to and payments from the organization to fund the construction of the third Masonic Temple building; architectural drawings for the Masonic Temple created by the Indiana Bridge Company; and an embossing press featuring the organization's logo.
This collection consists of landscape architectural drawings and sketches that pertain to approximately 400 projects spanning the period of 1979 to 2008.
- Andrew Seager Archives of the Built Environment 35
- Stoeckel Archives of Local History 1
- Special Collections 1
- Architecture, American 32
- Elevations 28
- Architecture, commercial 26
- Architecture--Indiana--Indianapolis 24
- School buildings 19
- Documents 18
- Buildings, religious 15
- Buildings, commercial 14
- Architecture -- Designs and plans -- Working drawings 13
- Photographs 12
- Buildings, residential 11
- Residential architecture 10
- Bank buildings 9
- Architecture -- Designs and plans -- Presentation drawings 8
- Park (recreation area) 8
- Theaters 8
- Houses--Indiana--1930s 7
- Recreation centers 7
- Landscape architecture 6 + ∧ less
- Hamilton, Charles Eugene 2
- A.M. Strauss and Associates 1
- A.M. Strauss, Inc. 1
- Architectural Guild of Indianapolis (Indianapolis, Ind.) 1
- Archonics Corp. 1
- Ayres, Leslie F. 1
- Baker, W.R. 1
- Beaman, Guyer and Associates 1
- Bishop, Richard E. (Richard Edgar) 1
- Blackburn Architects 1
- Blackburn, Walter S. 1
- C.E. Werking and Son, Architects 1
- C.E. Werking, Architect 1
- C.W. Garrard (Firm) 1
- Claire Bennett Associates 1
- Clifford Shopbell and Co. 1
- Conner, William, approximately 1773-1855 1
- Cordill and Hannon 1
- Cordill, Marion 1
- Daggett, Robert Frost, 1875-1955 1 + ∧ less