Showing Collections: 1 - 20 of 20
This collection consists of 74 projects, the majority of which were created by firms in which Cole was a partner. Projects consist of architectural drawings, photographs, and other reference materials related to office buildings, churches, schools, and a variety of public structures and green spaces. Included is a collection of negatives and slides of Cole’s time at Ball State University’s College of Architecture and Planning, as well as Cole’s 1986 senior thesis.
Drawings, renderings and project manuals for ten projects by the Indianapolis architectural firm Ed Gibson and Associates, dating from the late 1960s to 1985. Renderings are by Jungclaus and by Howard Associates. Gibson’s thesis, registration certificate, business records, photographs, engraved tape measure, and personal effects were added to the collection after Gibson’s death.
Records for projects by Indianapolis architect Joseph O. Cezar dating from 1930 to 1979. Most of the projects are residential, but the collection includes some commercial and ecclesiastical work. Materials in the collection include approximately 1,000 sheets of architectural drawings (1930-1979), scrapbook material, mounted drawings, and the architect’s drawings for Christmas cards.
The collection contains 370 sets of architectural plans for schools, churches, banks, funeral homes, commercial buildings, animal hospitals, theaters, recreation facilities, and fraternal lodges in northeast Indiana, by Martindale and Dahlgren and its subsequent firms, from 1950-1993.
This collection consists of 219 architectural plans for alcoholic beverage distillation and fermentation facilities operated by Schenley Distillers Corporation and its various subsidiaries in Lawrenceburg and Greendale, Indiana between 1934 and 1951. All of the plans were drawn by draftsman Frank C. Hall and include original drawings and printed reproductions. Some of the plans have been annotated in pencil to identify office copies and versions that were considered void.
This collection consists of 23 drawings, 213 color and black-and-white photographic slides, 41 photographic prints, 416 photographic negatives, and correspondence regarding buildings and covered bridges in Indiana.
- Andrew Seager Archive of the Built Environment, A Division of University Libraries 19
- Special Collections 1
- Architecture, American 17
- Architecture, commercial 14
- Elevations 14
- Architecture--Indiana--Indianapolis 13
- Drawings, architectural (visual works) 13
- Documents 12
- Architecture -- Designs and plans -- Presentation drawings 11
- Photographs 11
- Buildings, residential 10
- School buildings 10
- Buildings, commercial 9
- Buildings, religious 9
- Bank buildings 7
- Residential architecture 6
- Apartments 5
- Blueprints 5
- Theaters 5
- Architecture--Indiana 4
- Business records 4 ∧ less
- Hamilton, Charles Eugene 2
- A.M. Strauss and Associates 1
- A.M. Strauss, Inc. 1
- Architectural Guild of Indianapolis (Indianapolis, Ind.) 1
- Archonics Corp. 1
- Ayres, Leslie F. 1
- Baynard, John B. 1
- Beaman, Guyer and Associates 1
- Bixby, Jay C. 1
- Cezar, Joseph O. (Joseph Orland), 1903-1991 1
- Cole, David Brent 1
- Ed Gibson & Associates (Indianapolis, Ind.) 1
- Gardner, Philip C. 1
- Gibson, Edwin Arthur (1925-2011) 1
- Gibson, Tourney, Kim, Architects 1
- Graham, Frederick 1
- Guyer, John P. 1
- Houck & Hamilton 1
- Houck, Charles Henry 1
- Indiana Bridge Company (Muncie, Ind.) 1 ∧ less