Showing Collections: 1 - 23 of 23
This collection consists of drawings for buildings and properties belonging to Ball State University. It includes topographic maps of campus, working drawings for various buildings on campus, specifications, project manuals, and landscape plans. Also in the collection are building programs, competition announcements, records of building committee meetings, shop drawings, architectural renderings, models, and artifacts.
Drawings, renderings and project manuals for ten projects by the Indianapolis architectural firm Ed Gibson and Associates, dating from the late 1960s to 1985. Renderings are by Jungclaus and by Howard Associates. Gibson’s thesis, registration certificate, business records, photographs, engraved tape measure, and personal effects were added to the collection after Gibson’s death.
The collection consists of 27 maps that illustrate the Greenways Foundation’s interest in creating and promoting walk and bike trails in the state of Indiana.
Records for projects by Indianapolis architect Joseph O. Cezar dating from 1930 to 1979. Most of the projects are residential, but the collection includes some commercial and ecclesiastical work. Materials in the collection include approximately 1,000 sheets of architectural drawings (1930-1979), scrapbook material, mounted drawings, and the architect’s drawings for Christmas cards.
The collection contains 370 sets of architectural plans for schools, churches, banks, funeral homes, commercial buildings, animal hospitals, theaters, recreation facilities, and fraternal lodges in northeast Indiana, by Martindale and Dahlgren and its subsequent firms, from 1950-1993.
This collection consist of approximately 500 documents and reports that support the comprehensive survey work that was completed in Richmond, Indiana.
This collection consists of 23 drawings, 213 color and black-and-white photographic slides, 41 photographic prints, 416 photographic negatives, and correspondence regarding buildings and covered bridges in Indiana.
- Architecture, American 22
- Documents 22
- Architecture--Indiana--Indianapolis 19
- Elevations 19
- Architecture, commercial 18
- Drawings, architectural (visual works) 16
- School buildings 13
- Architecture -- Designs and plans -- Working drawings 10
- Buildings, religious 8
- Photographs 8
- Buildings, commercial 7
- Buildings, residential 7
- Newspaper clippings 7
- Recreation centers 7
- Bank buildings 6
- Architecture -- Designs and plans -- Presentation drawings 5
- Houses--Indiana--1930s 5
- Architecture--Indiana 4
- Blueprints 4
- College buildings 4 + ∧ less
- Daggett, Robert Frost, 1875-1955 2
- Hamilton, Charles Eugene 2
- A.M. Strauss and Associates 1
- A.M. Strauss, Inc. 1
- Architectural Guild of Indianapolis (Indianapolis, Ind.) 1
- Ayres, Leslie F. 1
- Baynard, John B. 1
- Bishop, Richard E. (Richard Edgar) 1
- Bixby, Jay C. 1
- Blackburn Architects 1
- Blackburn, Walter S. 1
- Cezar, Joseph O. (Joseph Orland), 1903-1991 1
- Conner, William, approximately 1773-1855 1
- Cordill and Hannon 1
- Cordill, Marion 1
- Daggett, Robert Frost, 1912-1985 1
- Daggett, Robert Platt, 1837-1915 1
- Daniel B. Young and Associates 1
- Ed Gibson & Associates (Indianapolis, Ind.) 1
- Gibson, Edwin Arthur (1925-2011) 1 + ∧ less