Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
This collection includes programs, news relaeses, correspondence, memoranda, and photographs created by Ball State University for the Alpha and Omega Faculty Recognition Ceremony ranging from 1952 to 2009.
This collection includes three collections of student essays from Althea Stoeckel's history laboratory courses edited by Althea Stoeckel ranging from 1969 to 1975.
This collections includes administrative records from the Center for Middletown Studies, including annual reports, correspondence, budget and finance information, position descriptions, publications and promotional materials. The collection also includes grant and research proposals, research projects and supplementary research materials, audio and video recordings and electronic files.
This collection includes papers, newspaper clippings and scrapbooks from the Mansfield-Hughes family in Muncie, Indiana ranging from 1939 to 2005.
- Ball State University Archives 6
- Stoeckel Archives of Local History 1
- Muncie (Ind.) 6
- Documents 3
- Ball State University -- History 2
- Ball State University -- Students 2
- Delaware County (Ind.) 2
- Delaware County (Ind.) -- History -- 20th century -- Sources 2
- Education 2
- History 2
- Local history 2
- Muncie (Ind.) -- History -- 19th century -- Sources 2
- Photographs 2
- Programs 2
- Architecture 1
- Athletics 1
- Bands (music) 1
- Concerts 1
- Delaware County (Ind.) -- History -- 19th century -- Sources 1
- Family 1
- Gaston (Ind.) 1 ∧ less
- Sappenfield, Charles M. 1