Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
This collection includes documents, minutes, publications, newspaper clippings, chairperson records, and research documents from the Delaware County Healthy Mothers, Healthy Babies Coalition in Delaware County ranging from 1980 to 2009 regarding coalition members, activities, and events.
This collection includes reports, meeting minutes, correspondence, financial records, seminary documents, board of trustee documents, personnel directories, school record books, and pupil and teacher home records from the Delaware County School Superintendent in Muncie, Indiana ranging from 1830 to 1968 regarding activities within the Muncie Community School Corporation.
This collection includes correspondence, minutes, promotional flyers, brochures, booklets, newsletters, etc. from Delaware County TEAMwork for Quality Living in Muncie, Indiana ranging from 1991 to 2001 regarding the creation of a healthy community while empowering people in living in poverty.
This collection includes reports, newsletters, biographies, magazines, newspaper clippings, video recordings and other materials from Marsh Supermarkets in Yorktown, Indiana ranging from 1922 to 2017.
This collection includes papers, books, newsletters and newspaper clippings relating to the AFL-CIO, GM-UAW, UAW-CIO, and Local 499 in Muncie, Indiana ranging from 1940-2005.
- Muncie (Ind.) -- History -- 20th century -- Sources 5
- Delaware County (Ind.) 4
- Delaware County (Ind.) -- History -- 20th century -- Sources 4
- Documents 4
- Stoeckel Archives of Local History 4
- Brochures 3
- Muncie (Ind.) 3
- Muncie (Ind.) -- History -- 21st century -- Sources 3
- By-laws 2
- Community development 2
- Delaware County (Ind.) -- History -- 19th century -- Sources 2
- Delaware County (Ind.) -- History -- 21st century -- Sources 2
- Education 2
- Muncie (Ind.) -- History -- 19th century -- Sources 2
- Reports 2
- Schools 2
- Account books 1 + ∧ less