Showing Collections: 31 - 35 of 35
Star Soccer Club records
This collection includes documents, correspondence, Board of Director meeting minutes, maps, and newspaper clippings from the Star Soccer Club in Muncie, Indiana ranging from 1991 to 2002 regarding the club`s history and activities.
Thomas Jefferson Bowles family papers
UAW-CIO, Local 499 records and photographs
This collection includes papers, books, newsletters and newspaper clippings relating to the AFL-CIO, GM-UAW, UAW-CIO, and Local 499 in Muncie, Indiana ranging from 1940-2005.
William R. and Erna Root family correspondence
This collection includes correspondence from Root family members and friends in Indiana ranging from 1901-1945.
Women's Athenaeum Club records
This collection includes meeting minutes, annual programs, and the constitution and by-laws from the Women`s Athenaeum Club records in Muncie, Indiana ranging from 1894 to 1995 regarding the club and its activities. It also includes a single photograph of a WAC meeting held in 1903.
- Muncie (Ind.) -- History -- 20th century -- Sources 34
- Muncie (Ind.) 33
- Stoeckel Archives of Local History 30
- Delaware County (Ind.) 29
- Documents 26
- Photographs 13
- Delaware County (Ind.) -- History -- 19th century -- Sources 12
- Muncie (Ind.) -- History -- 19th century -- Sources 12
- Newspapers 12
- Newsletters 9
- Clippings 7
- Clubs 7
- Church history 6
- Genealogy 5
- Organizations 5
- Business records 4
- By-laws 4
- Delaware County (Ind.) -- History -- 21st century -- Sources 4 + ∧ less