Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
This collection includes copies of the school`s newspaper, the Center Chatter, from 1930-1963; the school`s yearbook, Memoria, from 1963-1966; personal memorabilia from graduates; and copies of the 1999 Indiana Heritage Research grant application that made this collection possible.
This collection includes reports, meeting minutes, correspondence, financial records, seminary documents, board of trustee documents, personnel directories, school record books, and pupil and teacher home records from the Delaware County School Superintendent in Muncie, Indiana ranging from 1830 to 1968 regarding activities within the Muncie Community School Corporation.
This collection includes reports, borchures, planning documents, and administrative files from the Department of Elementary Education ranging from 1956 to 2007 regarding [Subject(s)].
This collection includes Ball State publications and personal documents from Mary E. Wood in Muncie, IN ranging from 1934 to 2004 regarding Ball State University history including university wide publications such as brochures, calendars, magazines, and newsletters. The collection also includes a selection of Ms. Wood's personal documents including materials on promotion and tenure, professional correspondence, and involvement with the community.
- Stoeckel Archives of Local History 4
- Ball State University Archives 3
- Correspondence 4
- Documents 4
- Muncie (Ind.) -- History -- 19th century -- Sources 4
- Muncie (Ind.) -- History -- 20th century -- Sources 4
- Ball State University -- Records and correspondence. 3
- Delaware County (Ind.) 3
- Delaware County (Ind.) -- History -- 19th century -- Sources 3
- Delaware County (Ind.) -- History -- 20th century -- Sources 3
- High schools 3
- Muncie (Ind.) 3
- Newspapers 3
- Schools 3
- Stoeckel Archives of Local History 3
- Church history 2
- Clippings 2
- Clubs 2
- Elementary schools 2
- Junior high schools 2
- Newsletters 2 + ∧ less