Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
This collection includes copies of the school`s newspaper, the Center Chatter, from 1930-1963; the school`s yearbook, Memoria, from 1963-1966; personal memorabilia from graduates; and copies of the 1999 Indiana Heritage Research grant application that made this collection possible.
This collection includes reports, meeting minutes, correspondence, financial records, seminary documents, board of trustee documents, personnel directories, school record books, and pupil and teacher home records from the Delaware County School Superintendent in Muncie, Indiana ranging from 1830 to 1968 regarding activities within the Muncie Community School Corporation.
This collection includes correspondence, agendas, promotional materials, notes, newspaper clippings, and other materials currated by Donna Bookout, who was a member of the Indiana Coalition for Public Education chapter in Delaware County, Indiana. The materials range from 2011 to 2014.
This collection includes personnel directories, annual reports, financial reports, commencement programs, program proposals, newsletters, and calendars from the Muncie Community Schools in Muncie, Indiana ranging from 1874 to 1995 regarding staffing, educational programs and other school activities.
- Stoeckel Archives of Local History 6
- Ball State University Archives 1
- Education 6
- Delaware County (Ind.) -- History -- 19th century -- Sources 4
- Delaware County (Ind.) -- History -- 20th century -- Sources 4
- Muncie (Ind.) -- History -- 19th century -- Sources 4
- Muncie (Ind.) -- History -- 20th century -- Sources 4
- Stoeckel Archives of Local History 4
- Delaware County (Ind.) 3
- Documents 3
- High schools 3
- Muncie (Ind.) 3
- Correspondence 2
- Educational reports 2
- Financial records 2
- Muncie (Ind.) -- History -- 21st century -- Sources 2
- Newspapers 2
- Schools 2
- Yearbooks 2
- Account books 1
- Agendas (Administrative Records) 1 + ∧ less