Showing Collections: 31 - 35 of 35
This collection includes documents, correspondence, Board of Director meeting minutes, maps, and newspaper clippings from the Star Soccer Club in Muncie, Indiana ranging from 1991 to 2002 regarding the club`s history and activities.
This collection includes papers, books, newsletters and newspaper clippings relating to the AFL-CIO, GM-UAW, UAW-CIO, and Local 499 in Muncie, Indiana ranging from 1940-2005.
This collection includes correspondence from Root family members and friends in Indiana ranging from 1901-1945.
This collection includes meeting minutes, annual programs, and the constitution and by-laws from the Women`s Athenaeum Club records in Muncie, Indiana ranging from 1894 to 1995 regarding the club and its activities. It also includes a single photograph of a WAC meeting held in 1903.
- Muncie (Ind.) -- History -- 20th century -- Sources 34
- Muncie (Ind.) 33
- Stoeckel Archives of Local History 30
- Delaware County (Ind.) 29
- Documents 26
- Photographs 13
- Delaware County (Ind.) -- History -- 19th century -- Sources 12
- Muncie (Ind.) -- History -- 19th century -- Sources 12
- Newspapers 12
- Newsletters 9
- Clippings 7
- Clubs 7
- Church history 6
- Genealogy 5
- Organizations 5
- Business records 4
- By-laws 4
- Delaware County (Ind.) -- History -- 21st century -- Sources 4 + ∧ less