Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
This collection consists of digital reproductions of original records and born-digital records from the Community Foundation of Muncie and Delaware County and includes annual reports, Board of Directors meeting minutes, correspondence, event documents, news releases, photographs, newsletters, brochures, postcards, and other records ranging from circa 1981 to 2018.
This collection includes correspondence, minutes, promotional flyers, brochures, booklets, newsletters, etc. from Delaware County TEAMwork for Quality Living in Muncie, Indiana ranging from 1991 to 2001 regarding the creation of a healthy community while empowering people in living in poverty.
This collection includes papers, books, newsletters and newspaper clippings relating to the AFL-CIO, GM-UAW, UAW-CIO, and Local 499 in Muncie, Indiana ranging from 1940-2005.
This collection includes bylaws, correspondence, committee documents, meeting minutes, news clippings, newsletters, and promotional material from Westridge Neighborhood Association in Muncie, Indiana ranging from 1979 to 2013 regarding neighborhood issues and events.
- Muncie (Ind.) -- History -- 20th century -- Sources 5
- Documents 4
- Minutes (Administrative Records) 4
- Muncie (Ind.) -- History -- 21st century -- Sources 4
- Reports 4
- By-laws 3
- Clippings 3
- Delaware County (Ind.) 3
- Delaware County (Ind.) -- History -- 20th century -- Sources 3
- Muncie (Ind.) 3
- Muncie (Ind.) -- Photographs -- 20th century -- Sources 3
- Newspapers 3
- Annual Reports 2
- Brochures 2
- Community development 2
- Constitutions 2
- Delaware County (Ind.) -- History -- 21st century -- Sources 2 + ∧ less